We have been hard at work during the summer to build on the successful foundation we laid during the 2014-15 school year.
We have some important school updates to share with both new and returning parents and have scheduled orientation sessions to prepare our families for the next school year.
Please come prepared with a quiet activity for children if you bring them along.
New Dual Language Parents Orientation- MANDATORY (Grades K-2)
(if you are a returning parent of a student who attended our Dual Language Program last year, this session is NOT for you).
- Wednesday, August 26th at 3pm (teacher will be present at this session)
- Thursday, August 27th at 5pm
New Parents of 3rd-6th graders and all Returning Parents (K-6)
- Tuesday, September 1st at 2pm (teacher will be present at this session)
- Join us afterwards for a Parent Prep Party! Around 3pm.
- Wednesday, September 2nd at 5pm