We hope our students and their families are having a safe and fun summer. Don’t forget to complete the summer learning sent home!
We know as the school year approaches, there are some common questions parents have.
- If you’d like to purchase supplies to help your child and the class, here are the Supply Wish Lists . This was sent home on the last day of school with the report cards.
- We look forward to seeing you at the parent orientation. Three sessions offered:
- New Dual Language parents: Wed. August 17 at 4pm
- Returning parents:
- Thurs August 18th at 4pm OR Friday August 19th at 1pm (teachers present on Friday only)
- School Dress Code remains the same. Click here for a refresher.
- ECS Calendar 2016-17 – first day of school is August 29th!
- Free and Reduced lunch applications will be distributed at the orientation. Parents who have a paid status can prepay for lunches at the orientation.